The 'Allow hiding of comments' Setting Is Disabled/Unchecked in the Workflow Schema, but Enabled/Checked on the Creation Step of the Record at Run-Time
(Doc ID 2530240.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Business Process record is created, the Hide check box in the Comments tab is enabled/checked by default so that newly-added comments are hidden unless the Hide check box is manually disabled/unchecked after adding comments, even though in the BP Workflow Schema the Allow hiding of comments check box is disabled/unchecked.
If all of the steps in all Workflow Setups have the Allow hiding of comments box disabled/unchecked when creating new Business Process (BP) records, the Hide check boxes shouldn't be displayed in the Comments tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell, open the BP node, and select the Business Process log
- Click +Create, then select the Comments tab in the right-hand pane.
- Note that the Hide check box is enabled/checked by default although it should not be displayed.
- From the same shell, select Admin Mode and go to Setup > Business Process, and select the BP where the issue is seen.
- Go to Workflow Setup, select the Creation step, and under Comments note that the Allow hiding of comments option is disabled/unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!