Item AML Is Not Getting Created in Product Development While Using Import Template For Relationship
(Doc ID 2530337.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item AML is not getting created in Product Development while using Import Template for Relationship.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In the Item Import Template, fill in the Item Number, Trading Partner and Trading Partner Item name and other required information.
2. Save the file and generate the CSV. This will generate the Zip file. Save it on a location on your machine.
3. From the Scheduled Process, create a new Process for Load Interface File for Import. For Import Process enter "Item Import" and browse to the Zip file created in Step 2
4. Submit the process.
5. Three Processes will run. Let all status change to Succeed.
6. Create new Process and search for Item Import. When Prompted enter the Batch Number from your Input file and Submit.
7. All the process ends successfully.
8. Go to Manage Items in PIM > Search for the Item that was used in the above import > Edit this Item > Go to Relationships tab > Trading Partner Items > Records were created as per the import file.
9. Go to Manage Item in PD > Search for the Item that was used in the above import > Edit this Item > Go to AML tab > Notice that AML was not created here as per the import file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document