Digital Asset Returns 404 After Markdown Editor "Insert OCE Image" Used
(Doc ID 2530743.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Content and Experience Cloud - Version 18.4.1 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Classic - Version 18.4.1 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version 18.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Markdown Fields Including CEC Digital Asset Breaks Publishing
If you embed an image (digital asset) from CEC in a field set as a markdown editor publishing no longer works for that asset and the published asset now returns a 404.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create an asset repository and a new asset type
2. Add a Large Text field to the type and set the editor to Markdown
3. Create a new instance of the content type, put "Hello world" in the field (do not put an image)
4. Publish the asset and attempt to access the published asset, should work fine
5. Edit the asset and add an image.
6. Republish the asset, attempt to access the asset and notice you now get a 404
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document