Quote And Order Information is Not Inherited When Creating Tasks
(Doc ID 2530813.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quote and Order data are available fields in Support Request.
Activities created under the SR should inherit the associated Quotes and orders information from the Support Request.
1. Login to the Application DEV2 Environment
2. Navigate to Support>Support Requests Homepage layout.
3. Select an already created Support Request or create a new Support Request
4. In the left side Click on Activities sub-tab (link)
5. Click on Create Task button
Quote and Order fields should inherit the associated Quotes and Orders information from the Support Request.
Quote and Order fields do not inherit the associated Quotes and Orders information from the Support Request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document