Exception Error occurs if Test Unit is hidden in using Patient > Lab Data > (J Screen) Export
(Doc ID 2531491.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Lab Test Unit has a unit which Display attribute is N, exporting lab data fails with Exception error.
1) Log in to Argus Safety by UserType = ARGUS J USER user.
2) At Dosage Unite code list on Argus Console, add new lab unit.
Unit Name = mmol/L
Unit NameJ = mmol/L-J
Dosage Unit = Yes
Lab Test Unit = Yes
Strength Unit = Yes
Display = Yes
3) Create a new case and go to Case Form >> Patients.
4) At Lab Test Data section, add a date and test.
5) Set Lab Test Unit = mmol/L-J
6) Click [Export] button at Lab Test Data section. --->An excel file is created.
7) At Dosage Unite code list on Argus Console, set the unit not displayed. Display = Yes --> No
8) On Case Form >> Patients, click [Export] button at Lab Test Data section. --->Error dialog opens and excel file is not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document