Error message while importing inventory balances by using FBDI 'InventoryBalanceImport'
(Doc ID 2531943.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User was getting error when tried to import inventory balances by using FBDI 'InventoryBalanceImport'
They found some records in error on the interface table 'INV_BALANCE_TXNS_INT' and they need to correct the record and reprocess transaction after the correction.
- ERROR_MESSAGE_CODE: INV_BAL_TXN_DUPLICATE
- ERROR_MESSAGE_TEXT: A balance record with this combination of values already exists.
- ERROR_MESSAGE_CODE: FND_CMN_INVALID_ATTRB_API_SERV
- ERROR_MESSAGE_TEXT: The value of the attribute Aging Onset Date is not valid.
Steps to reproduce
1. Add the required detail on Inventory Balance Message FBDI Template InventoryBalanceImportTemplate.xlsm
2. Run Load Interface File for Import with import source 'Manage Inventory Balance Process' with zip file
3. Run Manage Inventory Balance Process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document