Day by Day App Returns 'No Results Found' When Searching For A Data Visualization Data Set in Oracle Analytics Cloud
(Doc ID 2531968.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 18.3.3 and later
Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 18.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are using Oracle Analytics Cloud 105.x
Note: 18.3.3 was the version to introduce data set search in BI Ask - What’s New for Oracle Analytics Cloud
- You have configured your Subject Area search indexing per the documentation - Configure Search Indexing
- You have confirmed via Monitor Crawls satus that the indexing is running and completing successfully.
- You have followed the steps Enable Search with BI Ask
- When searching for data visualization content (i.e. - data sets, not subject areas) via BI Ask as an Administrator, you are successful.
- When searching for the same data via the Day by Day app, logged in as an Administrator, you are successful.
- When searching for the same data via BI Ask, logged in as a user with BI Content Author or DV Content Author role, you receive the error message ' No Visualizations found.'
- When searching for the same data via the Day by Day app, logged in as a user with BI Content Author or DV Content Author role, you receive the error message ' No Results Found '
Configuring BI Ask search (subject areas and datasets) for use in Data Visualization and Day by Day on the Oracle Analytics Cloud
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document