Receive Error "The permission Edit Program Risks requires View Program Risks " When Setting "Can Associate Programs to Programs" Permissions
(Doc ID 2532052.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Add new Program permission Access Profiles "Can Associate Programs to Programs" and the Access Profile(s) have the Permissions "View Program Risks" for Navigation and "Edit Program Risks" for Programs, the following error occurs.
The permission Edit Program Risks requires View Program Risks
- Access Administrative User account
- Navigate to Administration > Resource & Security Admin > Edit Permissions
- Select the following:
• Initiative (only cone can be selected at a time
• Access Profiles ( Enterprise Leader, Finance Administrator, Leader, WW Owner) (up to 5 can be selected at a time using the Control key)
• Roles (required even if not changing any permissions) (up to 5 can be selected at a time using the Control key)
• Modules (Navigation and Programs)
- Review the Permissions: View Program Risks and Edit Program Risks, to ensure they are enabled.
- Select Can Associate Programs to Programs for the 4 System Access Profiles
- Select Save
Result: Message appears: The permission Edit Program Risks requires View Program Risks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document