FA: SCM: OM: Order Fulfillment Fails With: The response cannot be accepted for task Ship Back-to-Back Goods because one or more fulfillment lines for orchestration process CustomDOO_XXXXXXXXX are locked.
(Doc ID 2532138.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Line Status is - Awaiting Shipping - the Shipment has been Shipped and interfaced. An error is reported on the Order:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A Back to Back (B2B) order is created and submitted.
2. A supply order is created and GOP reserved the material from inventory.
3. The order is unscheduled and rescheduled.
4. The original supply order should be cancelled when the order line is unscheduled. This has not happened. The Supply order status is - Cancel Pending - and the line is locked.
5. Rescheduling results in the creation of a new supply order where stock is reserved.
6. A shipment is created and shipped.
7. The Sales Order line status is NOT updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document