Project Listing Link In Breadcrumb Not Working As in the Proposal Listing Breadcrumb
(Doc ID 2532477.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 19.5 [Release 17.1 to 19.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Breadcrumb for Proposals links back to Proposal Listing page, however, breadcrumb for Projects does not link back to Project Listing page
- Access as a user who can access both proposals and projects
- Navigate to proposals, open any proposal
- On the top of the "Proposal Details page (page that the proposal is launched into) has a breadcrumb at the top when hovered over a link appears in an underline, for both he list of proposals and the individual proposal (however the individual proposal does not make sense since it is the proposal that is currently open, the "Proposals" link return to the "Proposal Listing Page" as expected.
- Navigate to the Project Listing Page, open any project
- On the top of the Project Basic Page (Page that the project is launched into) has a breadcrumb at the top with no link when hovered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document