When Viewing the Business Process (BP) Search Window With the Edge Browser, Some Buttons and Functionality Are Not Visible
(Doc ID 2532833.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.2 to 19.3 [Release 19.2 to 19.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing a Unifier environment with the Microsoft Edge browser (Version 42.17134.1.0) and performing a Search in the Business Process (BP) log window, the Search window opens with some buttons not visible and thus some functionality cannot be used. Issue does not occur in other supported browsers.
The BP Search window in Unifier should allow users to Search for BP records in the same manner with all supported browsers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open an Edge browser (version 42.17134.1.0) window and log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > Business Process Node.
- Open the BP log and click the Search button.
- The first time this window is accessed in a session, the page display will be shifted to the right and down so that the Apply button is not visible on the screen.
- When trying to minimize the Record or Line Item sections in the Search window, nothing happens.
- When mousing over the Search window, the pointer changes from normal pointer icon (an arrow) to 'Link Select' (pointing finger).
- Click the left mouse button when the pointer is the Link Select cursor and Unifier then displays the Search window to the left and up, allwoing the Apply, Clear, etc. buttons to be visible.
- Note that in this view, the Record section is minimized.
- When clicking to expand the Record section again, the search window shifts to right and down again, moving the Apply and Clear buttons out of view again.
- Also observe that while the window is shifted right/down, when clicking Search Field 1 to enter search criteria the 'Text select' mouse cursor (vertical line) is displayed in the contains field; but when entering the search criteria it is actually entered into the Search Field 2 field instead of in the Search Field 1 location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!