Business Event Or Business Object In ERP Adapter For Sending ASN From Fusion
(Doc ID 2532834.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A requirement for creating an Integration in OIC that sends ASN information from Fusion Purchasing to OTM.
Selected the ASN creation Event but it did not work.
Below are the steps that we followed:
1. Create ERP Adapter connection with all relevant and correct details. (Please note that other events are working for other integrations).
2. Create the Logistics Cloud connection with all relevant and correct details. (Please note that this is not an issue as the problem is in fusion).
3. Drag and drop the connections into the integration and select the relevant Business Event (in our case , it is ASN Create Event).
4. Map the fields.
5. Activate the integration.
6. Create an ASN in Supplier portal.
At this point, no Event is getting raised for the integration to get triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document