A Line Item Is Still Displayed in the Grid View After It Is Deleted
(Doc ID 2534111.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Project/Shell, after a Line Item has been deleted from a Business Process (BP) record, when viewing the same line items in the BP grid view, the deleted line item is still displayed. When viewing the Line Item List detail form, only the expected (non-deleted) Line Items are displayed.
The deleted Line Item should not remain in the line item grid view after it has been deleted and is no longer displayed on the detail form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to project/shell > Business Process upper node > BP.
- Open an existing BP record and delete a line item.
- View the Line Item List and note that only one line item is listed.
- Click Grid and observe that the deleted Line Item is still displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!