Unable To Download And Edit Manage Supplier Products And Services Category Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2534266.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Edit Manage Supplier Products and Services Category Hierarchy in Spreadsheet Getting below error
Failed to retrieve table row data from the server. (ADFDI-05577)
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate >Setup and Maintenance
3. Query the Task Manage Supplier Products and Services Category Hierarchy
4. Go to Task
5. From Actions > Click on Edit in Spreadsheet
6. Dialog Appears to Open ADFDI
7. Connect to Fusion Instance
8. After downloading upto 5000+ records they get error
Note: Customer has more than 8000 records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document