Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Interview Questionnaire Template Disappears
(Doc ID 2534601.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Job Requisition
While completing a requisition, in the questionnaire section , when the user selects a Interview Questionnaire template and in case they have to toggle and edit a different section and return to questionnaire, this time the selected Interview Questionnaire template disappears
To be able to edit and see questionnaire
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on My Client groups
2. Click on Hiring
3. Click on Job requisitions
4. click on Add to create a requisition
5. Fill all the boxes, box 10 is the questionnaire.
6. You will notice that on box 10 there is a "Interview Questionnaire". Customer select
KYC on the drop box selection and click continue.
7. Go back and click Edit on few boxes.
8. Clcik on questionnaire and all the information is there besides the "Interview Questionnaire" that now
disappeared (grayed out)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document