Fusion Global HR: When Attempting to Invoke a Task Through Web Service in Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) Get Error ACCESS DENIED (ORACLE.WSM.SECURITY.WSFUNCTIONPERMISSION)
(Doc ID 2535134.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to invoke a task through Web Service for PBL, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. invoking a task through Web Service for PBL.
2. when loading the file manually then there is no issue.
3. when trying to load the data for Inactivating the Personal Payment Method.
4. the stuck error is coming for all associates.
Troubleshooting steps taken:
1. Ran the Transfer Batch in a single thread.
2. Follow <Note 2489358.1> R13 - Manage Personal Payment Methods Is Not Available In Payroll Actions.
3. Made sure to grant the Role/ Data Privileges to the user:
4. Ran Process Grants Regeneration process.
5. Retried the Web Service PBL load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document