Error: "Delivery failed" and BI Publisher Not Sending E-mail Reports For Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2535338.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 17.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Schedule and receive schedule BI Publisher Reports, or to run a report on demand the following error occurs.
Document delivery failed
[INSTANCE_ID=<HOST>] [DELIVERY_ID=1002]Exception happened when delivery document to email
deliver API call throw ProcessingException
Email delivery failed with Exception
Email delivery failed with DeliveryException
In BI Publisher environment:
- Select New and click Report Job
- In the Report field, in the General tab, select the report for which you want to create a job.
- In the Output tab, specify the report output and the destination.
- In the Schedule tab, complete the following
- In the Frequency list, select the frequency of the report job.
- Select Start and select a start date and time. Alternatively, select Run Now.
- In the Notification tab, complete the following:
- Select Notify by
- In the Email Address field, enter an email address.
- Select one or more of the following:
• Report completed
• Report completed with warnings
• Report failed
• Report skipped
- Click Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document