Throughput details of Oracle Chatbot on Mobile Hub (OMH) like Request Per Hour
(Doc ID 2535647.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Hub - Version 19.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need clarification from the below:
"Request Per Hour: Defined as the number of requests made to Oracle Mobile Hub in an hour at an hourly minimum consumption rate of 500 requests per hour for each instance. A request is defined as an API call from a mobile app or one round trip interaction".
1) What is an API call request
2) Is that request for one API call
3) 500 requests is the minimum per hour or can we modify it to 100?
4) Request Per Hour means "minimum consumption rate of 500 requests"?
5) For Enterprise edition, 1000 is the minimum requests count?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document