Schedule New Processes Search Function Needs Extra Click In R13
(Doc ID 2536960.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit a new scheduled process for 'Import Accounting Transactions' program, the following behavior is noticed.
- Navigation: Tools > Scheduled Processes
- Click "Schedule New Process"
- In Name field, enter "Import Accounting Transactions" and click "Search: Name"
- Random list of values comes up. Need to click highlight "Search" again to get to Advanced "Search and Select: Name" form
- In Name field, again enter "Import Accounting Transactions" and click Search Button
- This time a good list of values comes up. Highlight "Import Accounting Transactions" process and click OK, and then OK again from the Basic search screen to open up the parameters screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document