Custom Print Output Is Blank
(Doc ID 2537072.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.2 to 18.6 [Release 18.2 to 18.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a Business Process (BP) Custom Print to print any BP record of a specific type, a blank window is returned and there are no results, there is no data in the window.
A PDF report document should be created and displayed in the Print window with the same data that is displayed when viewing the BP record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue can be replicated > Upper BP node.
- Open the BP log page then open a BP record.
- Click File > Print Preview > Custom....
- In the Custom Format Print window select the appropriate custom print format.
- A custom print window opens and initially it is waiting for a response from the URL, but the window remains blank and no PDF document is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!