Unable To Update Multiple Line Items When Viewing Them In “Grid View”, Only One Row Saved
(Doc ID 2537414.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When viewing a Business Process (BP) record and attempting to use “Grid View” to view Line Items, it seems that the user is able to change the values for all lines, but when “Save” is clicked, all but one revert to their original values.
The expectation is that when using Grid View to modify multiple Line Items, Unifier should allow you to save all the changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue can be replicated > User Mode > BP Upper Node > Open the BP node > Open a BP that is currently being edited.
- Click on the Detail form > Click on Grid View > Click on a cell for line 1 > Use Shift+click to select multiple lines.
- Click on “Enter” to make the pull-down active and select a new value for the selected lines.
- Click "Save"... only one of the lines previously selected and changed in prior step is actually saved with the new value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document