The Unifier uMail BCC Feature Allows All Contacts Listed in the BCC Field to Be Seen
(Doc ID 2537810.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.6 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.6 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are added to the BCC line on a uMail message, the recipient can click the BCC button to expand the field and see all of the users who were BCC’d.
The BCC contacts should not be visible to the recipient.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Primavera Unifier and access a project/shell.
- Expand uMail and click New.
- Select contacts for the TO field, then click the +BCC icon and add BCC contacts.
- Send the message.
- Have any of the users open the uMail message and click the BCC icon.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!