Basic Filter on Line Item Grid Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2537834.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 18 D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an attribute is mapped as "ReadOnly Catalog" on the Line Item Grid in Jet UI, the basic keyword search is not working nor the advanced filter using an "OR" condition.
The following steps can be taken to reproduce this behavior:
- Login to an environment
- Go to Jet Responsive layout - Line Item Grid
- Map "Product" to "Model Name" and use the mapping Type as "ReadOnly Catalog"
- Save and Deploy Commerce
- Open a quote that has more than two line items and search for something or use the advanced search with "OR" condition (check Match Any)
- Observe that the search does not working/the advanced search is not returning the expected result
- Go back in LIG and change Mapping Type to "Normal"
- Go to quote and observe that the search is working fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!