Getting "The Page You Requested Cannot Be Accessed" When Accessing Newly Created OIC Environment
(Doc ID 2537862.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Accessing My Account and My Services Dashboards and Managing Users
Getting "The Page you requested cannot be accessed" when accessing newly created OIC environment
Getting "The Page you requested cannot be accessed" when accessing newly created OIC environment. The only person who is able to get to it is the person who created it. There is a similar issue reported in MOS under Doc ID 2483029.1, however, when following the steps (see below), not able to pass step #4 as i don't see a way to select Application Roles tab.
2) Select Users. From that screen select Identity Console
3) Navigate to Applications using the Hamburger menu on Top Left Corner new"Oracle"
4) Select the Application relevant to OIC instance of yours
5) Within that application, select Application Roles tab
6) Select hamburger menu across the roles the user is expected to be having and select Assign Users option from menu.
7) Add the users that should have the access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document