Projects Not Showing in Team Member Based on the Criteria Set in the Assigned Team Member Distribution Filter.
(Doc ID 2538295.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to view Projects that they have the corresponding access to when using Team Member Distribution Filters.
Users should be able to view Activities that meet the Team Member Distribution Filter criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to P6 Web (with a user that has permissions to edit Team Member Distribution Filters for users).
- Browse to Administration, User Administration.
- Apply a Team Member Filter using a Global Activity Code to an end user that doesn't have any Owner or Resource Assignments linked to Activities.
- Sign in to TM as the end user.
- Note that Projects are missing that should be displayed based on the Global Activity Code Assignment to Activities under the Project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document