User Group With A File Permission Set Not Able To See File Structure Or Load Files
(Doc ID 2539935.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User unable to work with Files if Files Permission Set is applied via user group
User would be able to work with Files if Files Permission Set is applied via user group.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a non admin user.
- Go to a Workspace, Summary and Settings.
- Permissions, File, Create - Set the Files Permission to:
- File - Add/Edit/Delete
- Download - Enable
- On a test Project assign the user to a User Group.
- Set the file permission to the newly created permissions from Step 3.
- Log in as that user.
- Go to that Projects and select the Files App.
- Notice no files can be uploaded.
- Log out as the limited user.
- Log back in as an admin user.
- Go to the Workspace Level of that test Project, Select Summary and Settings.
- Select User Groups.
- Add the user to the user group.
- Log out then back in as that test user.
- Go back to the File app.
- Notice you can add Files now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document