Error 'SQLite database failed to upgrade' When Attempting to Upgrade an SQLite Database from 18.8.x to 19.x
(Doc ID 2540700.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade a SQLite database in PPM the following error occurs:
SQLite database failed to upgrade
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install Primavera P6 Professional and choose Upgrade.
- During the installation process the Database Configuration wizard will start:
- Select Driver Type P6 Pro Standalone (SQLite).
- Choose add a connection to an existing standalone database then click Next.
- Browse to the existing SQLite database file on the computer, select it, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A message displays stating that the application and database versions do not match. Click Exit.
- A prompt will display offering to upgrade the SQLite database to the latest schema; click Yes.
- View reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!