DTESYS Batch Does Not Update All Dates Using EOM_ADD_DAYS Logic as in SALMTH_POST
(Doc ID 2540919.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LAST_EOM_DATE_UNIT and NEXT_EOM_DATE_UNIT in SYSTEM_VARIABLES table getting updated for next month whereas LAST_EOM_DATE and NEXT_EOM_DATE were not updated during the first few days (as defined for SYSTEM_OPTIONS.EOM_ADD_DAYS) after the end of month date.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.EOM_ADD_DAYS = 3.
2. Vdate is 01-Feb-19, EOM is 02-Feb-19.
3. Complete the batch cycle on end of month date.
4. Notice LAST_EOM_DATE_UNIT and NEXT_EOM_DATE_UNIT are not update yet.
5. Run the dtesys batch till 05-Feb-19 (EOM+ADD_Days)
6. LAST_EOM_DATE_UNIT and NEXT_EOM_DATE_UNIT in SYSTEM_VARIABLES are updated on 05-Feb-19.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document