Prepayments Are Not Getting Accounted Due to Error There are Events Which Could Not be Processed Because No Data Could be Found in Transaction Objects
(Doc ID 2540923.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting error for Prepayment Application Adjusted events.
There are events which could not be processed because no data could be found in transaction objects.
Cause: Some events could not be processed because no data exists in the transaction objects.
Action: Enable the profile option SLA Enable Diagnostics, create accounting again, and submit the process Accounting Event Diagnostic to identify the problem.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a prepayment invoice and pay it and account for the prepayment invoice and payment.
2. Create a new standard invoice for the same amount as the prepayment and account for that invoice.
3. Apply the prepayment for the full amount and account for that.
4. Cancel the original line for the standard invoice and enter a new line for same amount. Validate the invoice, but dDo not account for it yet.
5. Unapply the prepayment (Do not account for it yet)
6. Apply the prepayment again (Do not account for it yet)
7. Cancel the new line entered in step 4 and enter a new line for same amount. Validate the invoice.
Check data and find orphan PREPAYMENT APPLICATION ADJUSTED event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document