Error 'The Configuration Package contains a user who does not exist in the current environment' When Importing A Base Configuration Package
(Doc ID 2541736.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting an import of Unifier base configuration packages, the Administrator is receiving the following Error:
The Configuration Package contains a user <username@domain> who does not exist in the current environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment as and Administrator.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Configuration Package Management > Configuration Packages > Import.
- Select the Unifier base Package name Project Controls & Facilities...
- At the User Mapping step select "username@domain".
- Observe the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!