Why the Products Are Removed From Cart On Storefront
(Doc ID 2541985.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- SUMMARY --
In the storefront, once you have items in the cart if you do any of the following actions products from the cart are removed.
1) Page reload
2) Entering the cart
3) Selecting a shipping method from the shipping methods dropdown
-- ERROR MESSAGES --
-- STEPS TO REPRODUCE --
1) Go to storefront
2) Go to any PDP page
3) Add the product to the cart
4) Note that the product is in the cart
5) Perform 1 of 3 different actions
a) Page reload
b) Enter the cart
c) Select a shipping method from the dropdown
6) Note that the Product has dissapeared from the cart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document