Fusion Global HR: On The My Team Page When Click On Actions It Is Coming Blank
(Doc ID 2542092.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Global Human Resources
When we click on Actions button in the My Team Page, it is not showing action items.
We are using Seeded Role of Employee and Line Manager.
Screenshot of Line Manager is attached.
Line Manager Role- Roles & Privileges list is attached.
2423827.1 - ADF-FACES Error When Trying To Access Person Spotlight Page Of Worker From Directory
The issue has been caused due to missing privilege - Access Person Spotlight
This is a new privilege introduced in Rel13 - 18B. The privilege would have been automatically added to the seeded Employee role - ORA_PER_EMPLOYEE_ABSTRACT.
Customers using the custom employee role need to add the privilege to their custom role.
1. From Security console, edit the custom employee role
2. In the Function Security policies train stop, please verify if the following privilege is present:
Access Person Spotlight
3. If it is missing, please add the above privilege
4. Save the changes to the role
5. From the setup task = Manage data role and security profiles, regenerate the grants for the custom employee role
6. Retest the issue from a new login session
If you cannot find the privilege, please run 'Import User and Role Application Security Data' process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document