Data Is Not Getting Stored In IB Shipment Header Cust fields
(Doc ID 2543072.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18C version, Core Product Functionality
When attempting to capture few data in Inbound shipment header Cust fields by entering it manually. For e.g. Cust field Long text 1. When users enter and save it it get's disappear.
Expect the Cust field Long text data be retained.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Shipment SHSR_COMPW100000011 internally. Shipment is "In-transit" status
2. Entered the following fields
Cust short text 1 = Hdr Text 01
Cust Long text 1 = Hdr Text 01
3. Save the shipment and queried the shipment again. The values in Cust short text 1 and Cust Long text 1 were retained.
4. Entered a Shipment Detail.
Item = ITEM00002
LPN = LPN10005
Qty = 10
Saved the details.
5. Queried the shipment again. The values in Cust short text 1 and Cust Long text 1 were retained.
6. Complete the Receive using "Receive Entire Shipment" button on the UI
7. Now the shipment is n Receiving Complete status.
8. Now on the Shipment Hdr, entered Cust Short Text 5 = Short txt after Recive and save it
9. Now Queried the shipment again. The values in Cust short text 1 and Cust Long text 1 were retained. but Cust Short Text 5 was not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document