SB Back To Back Orders Showing Incorrect Cost Distributions
(Doc ID 2543131.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Created 2 back to back orders for the same item with quantity as SO#1 - 1000 units and SO#2 - 100 units
- Processed both the orders and PO received for both the sales orders. ie 1000 qty first and then 100 qty.
- We can see reservations aginst both the sales orders in manage reservations.
- We released both the sales order SO#2 with quantity 100 and ship confirmed it.
- Transactions interfaced to costing.
- In cost distributions, for SO#2 it shows reference of PO created against SO#1.
- Customer have 2 questions/functionality confirmation issue.
1) Whether Cost calculation will take average cost functionality mode or like 11i EBS, it will consider the actual PO cost for the SO issue.--
This is not functionality.
2) Why reference number XXXX is populated for SO XXXX . Expectation is for the specific SO issue related PO reference number should be populated
Here, PO XXXX, is created and received earlier. so system is following the PO received quantity which is available for SO issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document