Manual Purchase Requisition Details Not Reflecting In WOA
(Doc ID 2544697.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
WOA - Work Order Activity
PR - Purchase Requisition
MP - Maintenance Package
Manual Purchase Requisition details not reflecting in WOA
When we create a purchase requisition manually associated to work order activity, once the PR is approved - the details are not reflecting in the work order activity.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a work order and activity
- Approve the work order and activate the work activity
- Create a Purchase Requisition manually for external purchase resource
- Associate the work order activity to the work order lines
- approve the purchase requisition
- query the related work order activity and check whether the resource requirement is added Expectation
When user creates any PR manually associated with work order activity, the resource requirement should reflect back in work order activity resource details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document