How to configure checklist for Pending Worker task in responsive UI
(Doc ID 2544706.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1:On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Global Human Resources
Allocated Checklist not visible
1. A checklist has been configured for Add Pending Worker transaction
2. Two tasks work on Area of Responsibility
3. Person name is one person to whom area of responsibility is assigned and should receive the notification for task
4. Person name is a new pending worker added to the system
5. Person name gets notification from the system for task. Expected and correct behavior
6. Manage Person > Search Person number > Manage Allocated Checklist. When this navigation is followed we do not see any checklist associated. Incorrect behavior. We expect to see the checklist assigned to this new pending worker so that we can track each task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document