Fusion Global HR: Notifications Comments Is Not Visible In The Checklist FYI Notification
(Doc ID 2545099.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Global Human Resources
We have configured checklist template for off-boarding where both Owner and Performer is Line Manager. The checklist is getting triggered at the Line Manager worklist which is fine.
When user enters comment and then clicks on "Mark as Not Applicable", the user receives two FYI notifications and the comment is missing in the FYI notification.
When user enters comment and then clicks on "Mark as Complete", a single FYI notification is received but without the comments entered.
Expecting to see comments in the notifications
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee logs into application > Submits resignation
2. Transaction goes to approval
3. Line Manager logs in > Clicks on Bell > Worklist
4. Select one notification> Enters comments > Clicks on Mark as Not applicable
5. Check BPM Worklist again and see duplicate notifications without comments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document