UI Changes from Source Environment Not Reflecting in Target Environment after CSM Migration
(Doc ID 2545584.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Few UI changes were not reflecting in target after CSM(Customization Set Migration) performed.
- Sign-in to fusion applications, source POD : AAAA-TEST
- Go to Migration page > Outgoing tab > Export CSM jar.
- Sign-in to fusion applications, target POD : BBBB-TEST.
- Go to Migration page > Incoming tab > Browse file.
- CSM completed successfully.
What is not Working:
After Successful CSM expected to see the pages in Target POD resembles the source POD.
For example, Few pages having old background color but not the same in source POD.
What is working:
If the theme re-applied then the actual changes are reflected in Target POD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document