Blank Alert Pop-up Box On Auto Update
(Doc ID 2545790.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 18 C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An alert pop up error is shown on auto update before formulas in Transaction.
The following can be done to reproduce this behavior:
- Create an Auto-update Before Formulas function to modify attributes (E.G. A, B, and C).
- Set a formula that would then change these attributes.
- Set a formula that would then calculate base of of these attributes (E.G. Net Price changes based on attribute A).
- Set a final formula that would calculate based on Net Price (E.G. Net Amount changes based on Net Price)
- Deploy the changes
- Edit a quote and update one of these attributes.
- The error is thrown as the formula to obtain net amount is attempted to run on the main doc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document