Issue When Creating Manual Contract Invoice - When Submit a Different Draft Invoice Opened
(Doc ID 2545809.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Other Issues
Issue when creating manual contract invoice
When trying to manually create a contract invoice, after entering the required information: BU, Contract Number, Bill-Through Date...-> then hit Submit, another Draft invoice is opened/displayed (the top Draft invoice from the Exception list in the Overview area).
This issue is described into detail in the attached document, please check.
Manual invoice created should be created and open (instead the invoice in exception) \
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) The predefined period for the Overview of the invoices is 2 months before sysdate (this is expected behavior per app[s design)
So in Overview of the invoices To Date is 06-Mar-2019 (2 months back), it shows 5 invoices in exceptions from several contracts
2) Go to: Manage Invoices : notice that a date is automatically filled in the “Date” filter: 2 months before sysdate Date
It shows invoice number 17 only for a contract (ie number 1) in Draft status and in exception (no exception shown in exception icon)
3) Try to create a manual invoice: Actions -> Create Manual Invoice
4) Enter the BU, Contract Number 1 and Bill-Through Date: for example: 28.02.2019, then hit 'Submit '
5) !!! Noticed that another Draft invoice is opened (Invoice 17 from step 2). The new created invoice should have been opened!
The below Draft invoice is the top invoice from the Exception list of Draft invoices, in the Overview area
This issue is happening for Bill-Through Dates prior to sysdate (the date that is automatically filled in by the system)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document