Setups for the Collection of Bookings HistoryTransfer Orders are Performed Correctly However are Still not Collected To Demand Planning
(Doc ID 2546059.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is trying to be achieved here is to collect and use the Booking History of the Transfer Orders requested to an organization.
The following steps need to be performed for this functionality.
On the Fusion Source instance:
1. Navigate to: Supply Chain Execution -> Inventory Management -> Manage item Quantities window for organization ORG_A.
2. Search for ITEM_A.
3. Request a Transfer Order for Item_A for 1 pc (Actions -> Request Transfer Order)
2. Select ORG_B as source organization
3. Create the Transfer Order and Ship it
4. Since the Transfer Order is now shipped, this means there will Transfer Order Booking History for organization ORG_B.
On the Fusion Planning instance:
5. NAV: Planning Central or Demand Management -> Maintain Supply Network Model window.
6. Search look for the 'Target Organization' (in this case it would be ORG_A since this org requested the TO)
7. Fill the customer and customer site columns for the organization. Also mark the Use Customer and Customer Site checkbox
8. Next step is to collect it into Planning.
9. In the Demand Planning Data tab:
In order collect the Booking History for the Transfer Orders Collect Historical Transfer Orders checkbox needs to be selected.
Also select Bookings History Measures = All
Select Order Types to Include = All. ***(Note that this particular setup was in place for this scenario and is not mandatory. See below Solution section for more detail)
10. Submit the collection process.
11. Next step is to create the demand plan.
It is suggested to exclude the target organization from the “level members” of the plan.
This demand plan was created only for ORG_B (source organization)
12. To make this work, it is important to mark the include transfer orders checkbox in the plan
13. Execute the Plan with a complete refresh.
14. Open the plan.
15. Then open a Pivot table to check the Bookings History.
After opening the Pivot Table there is no booking history for ITEM_A in the time bucket matching the Transfer Order.
It is expected to see a Qty of 1 pc. on that day, for ITEM_A that was shipped to ORG_A.
So the Transfer Order Bookings History is not being collected even when all of the correct setup steps are being performed.
No errors are encountered during the Collection processes.
So what could be the root cause for this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document