Escalated Parties Are Reset When A New Transaction Is Interfaced
(Doc ID 2546125.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a feature in GTM to set the restricted party screening status to Escalated. It is used to mark screenings that need further review by a specialist.
when a user escalates a Party from the Party (top section) of the Restricted Party Screening Work Queue window, and then a transaction that uses that Party is interfaced into GTM, and GTM screens the Party again for the transaction, then GTM changes the contact status from RPLS_ESCALATED to RPLS_REQUIRES_REVIEW. Instead, the contact status should remain RPLS_ESCALATED until a user reviews the potential match(es).
It is found that GTM is working correctly for two other ways that you can escalate potential match(es):
a. Use the Party Screening - Potential Matches window that you get to from the transaction or transaction line window.
b. Escalate the Restricted Party(ies) at the bottom of the Restricted Party Screening Work Queue window
For these cases, the status is properly not reset when a transaction is interfaced into GTM.
Perhaps this is happening because when a user escalates a Party from the Party (top section) of the Restricted Party Screening Work Queue window, GTM does not properly set all the associated gtm_party_screening records screening_status to 'ESCALATED'.
The contact status should remain RPLS_ESCALATED until a user reviews the potential match(es).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Party status now is 'Requires Review'
2. Open up that Party in the 'Restricted Party Screening Work Queue'
3. Change the Party status to 'RPLS_ESCALATED'
4. Create a GTM Transaction with Party 'ESCAlATED-PARTY2'
5. Run the RPLS on the Transaction. Open the screening result page and click save.
6. The TS and TL status is 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' which is expected.
7. THE ISSUE IS: the Party status changed to 'RPLS_REQUIRES REVIEW' which is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document