Fusion Applications Performance Was Slowed Down when Logo Referred from UCM
(Doc ID 2546141.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion Applications performance was slowed down after using logo and back ground image URLs from UCM server.
Fusion applications should have better performance in page loading.
- Sign-in to fusion applications.
- Create a sandbox and activate the same.
- Go to Navigator > Configuration > Appearance.
- Select URL option for Logo and background image and input URL like: https:///cs/[..]/digitalmedia/bwzh/mdcy/~edisp/ucmfa0006.png
- Save the changes.
- Navigate to all pages in fusion and observe the slowness while page loads.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document