What is the purpose of the Service Request tag displayed on emails Forward messages from SR?
(Doc ID 2546282.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Service Request tag is displayed in the message body of forward messages from SR. Please clarify the following:
1. What is the significance of keeping these tags intact?
2. Is there any room to change these to more meaningful naming convention? If so, what are the steps to change it?
Steps to reproduce
- Open existing Service Request
- Select Messages
- Click Actions
- Select Forward
- Click Send
- Message sent to email inbox.
- Open email.
- Observe message tag: ##SR number##
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document