Product Launch Not Using Uom Conversion
(Doc ID 2546381.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Launch should use UOM Conversion.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Customer has an item ITEM1 with Primary UOM of CHA.
2. Customer created a second item, ITEM2, with a primary uom of PZA (each).
3. Then customer created an intra-class conversion from CHA to PZA for the new item. (10 PZA = 1 CHA)
4. Run data collection for the UOM.
5. From User-Defined table, click the Manage Product Launch option.
6. Copy the history from ITEM1 with CHA UOM to the new ITEM2 with PZA UOM. Used measures From: Shipments History - To: Adjusted Shipments History.
7. Copy activity was made with a 50% factor.
6. The 50% qty was copied correctly but the UOM conversion was not used.
Example: If the system is copying 50% of 32 CHAs, and copying them to the new item, then new items history should be 160 PZA and not 16 PZA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document