Some Earned Value Curves Incorrectly Display Zero Dollar Amounts
(Doc ID 2546493.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In some Projects/Shells with the Start & End Point Costs configured to display specific non-zero dollar amounts in Schedule Manager Data Elements, the Earned Value (EV) curves are displaying $0.00 for specific months.
The selected curve should display the same amounts for the specific EV curve as are displayed in the source Schedule Sheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been replicated > Schedule Manager > Earned Value.
- Highlight the specific EV curve. Note that the values are $0.00 for three specific months in the fiscal calendar year.
- In the same Project/Shell navigate to Schedule Manager > Schedule Sheets and open the Configured Schedule sheet that the EV curve above is using for Start / End point costs.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!