Fusion CST: Cannot Update Standard Costs in Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2547063.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create standard cost the following error occurs.
A published cost for this item already exists in scenario CUTOVER_112016, which will be effective on the following date: 2016-11-20. (CST-2385625)
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigator > Cost Accounting
2. From the tasklist click on 'Manage Cost Scenarios'.
3. Click on 'Create' (+) icon.
4. Create a new cost scenario and ensure 'Retroactive' flag is unchecked and effective start date is after the last used date of standard cost for that item or today's date.
5. Click on Save.
6. Click on down arrow key under 'Actions' and click 'Manage Standard Costs'.
7. Click ‘Manage in Spreadsheet’ button.
8. Login to Spreadsheet.
9. Fill out columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document