PBCS - Smart View Ad-Hoc Inserts a 'Space or a Space at the Beginning of the Member Name
(Doc ID 2547316.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 19.05.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting Smart View Adhoc behavior in the web to Standard, when doing a Smart View Ad-hoc query, drilling down on rows or columns, a ' space or just a space is inserted at the beginning of the name in the formula bar:
Steps to replicate using the sample application Vision:
1. In the PBCS UI, Navigate -> Application -> Settings.
2. Set the Ad hoc behavior to Standard.
3. Connect an Excel sheet to the Vision application.
4. Zoom-in on Accounts. Select one of members, notice that the member name has a space inserted.
5. Zoom-in on Year, a ' space is inserted before the member name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document