Allow A User To Putaway Multiple LPNs Going To Multiple Locations In One Putaway Pass
(Doc ID 2547576.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want ro allow a user to putaway multiple LPNs going to multiple locations in one putaway pass .
The current product does not allow a user to putaway multiple LPNs going to multiple locations in one putaway pass. Instead, the user can only putaway a single LPN at the time forcing him/her to return to initial staging location or to scan the next LPN upon completion; generating traveling inefficiencies and inventory inaccuracies.
Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
Create the possibility to putaway multiple LPNs on same equipment, the product would need to be enhanced by developing a new RF screen. The new screen would allow to scan-load multiple LPNs on the RF terminal and put them away to their respective locations on same putaway pass. A hot key should be set on the RF menu to toggle between two options for putaway logic: defaulted Logic #1: Putaway follows the putaway sequence and with CTLR Logic #2: Putaway follows the reverse order LPNs were initially scanned. The maximum of LPNs should be set based a configuration set with one of the three: weight, volume or quantity for each equipment type used to conduct the putaway.
1) After entering the new RF Screen, the user would be prompt to load-scan all LPNs he/she wishes to putaway/based on equipment constraint
2) Once all LPNs are scanned, WMS calculates the most efficient path to minimize traveling using the putaway logic as per the configuration
3) Once the putaway path is calculated, the WMS prompts the user to scan the LPN’s final destination
4) Once the first location is scanned, WMS prompts the user to scan the next LPN’s final destination
5) Once the last LPN is putaway, the RF terminal returns to the initial screen to load-scan more LPNs to putaway
6) If there is no more LPN to putaway, the user would exit out the RF terminal screen to the main menu
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document