Data Model "Query Builder" Shows Duplicate Table Names (Upper Case And Lower Case)
(Doc ID 2549015.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Model "Query Builder" Show Duplicate Table Names (Upper Case And Lower Case)
- Login to Fusion Applications with BI Admin user.
- Go to Navigator
- Select Reports and Analytics
- Click on "Browse Catalog"
- Select New > Data Moel
- Click on + Sign, and select "SQL Query"
- In "New Data Set - SQL Query" dialog box, click on "Query Builder"
- In Pop-up, Schema - Fusion
- Shows duplicate table names (Upper Case and Lower Case)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document